Here’s what you’ll discover in this thought-provoking guide:
- How to move forward, gain the strength to face adversity, by combining grit and resilience with a growth mindset.
- What grit and resilience actually mean?
- Inspiring real-life stories of grit and resilience in practice.
- The importance of grit and resilience in enhancing your work and personal life
- How to apply grit in the workplace, whether you’re leading a team, managing an office, or working alongside colleagues.
- How to embrace fear and ignore critics by practicing grit.
- What the acronym GRIT stands for – Growth, Resilience, Instinct, and Tenacity.
- Whether grit and risk-taking are the same things and how grit can be good or bad.
- How grit impacts your personal wellness, improves your mental health, and motivates you.
- 10 top tips to boost your resilience to help you to thrive.
Length: 77 pages
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout